There are two ways for members/attenders of Central Baptist Church to access all special content:
- being a member to this website, and
- having access to Church Community Builder (CCB), our online database and communication tool.
- THIS WEBSITE (click the logo above to sign-up/log-in)
- you will be able to access special calendar events that are not on the public calendar.
- you can comment on blog posts on this site, interacting with others in that forum.
- you will be able to access any content that is designated for members only (some pages will have restrictions).
- CCB (click the CCB logo above)
- It allows church attenders and members to log in with their own private information to update their profile information (contact info, etc.) for the most up-to-date member/attender directory.
- You can search for other attenders and members' contact info when needed (24/7 from any computer), instead of having to call the church office.
- You can access the latest picture directory (pdf file) instead of searching for only individuals.
- You can communicate quickly with individuals and groups you are part of via email through the system.
- You can view important church documents in the members/attenders group.
- You can receive important news and prayer updates from the church and have the ability to quickly respond.
- If you are a member/attender of the church and do not have access, you can email the church office for help.
Let's enjoy the conveniences technology allows!